fill in the blank friday


1.   A nervous habit I have is     jaw clenching. Ugh, I don't even realize I'm doing it until my jaw becomes so tight I can hardly open my mouth   .

2.   Something that makes me sad is   hearing stories of child abuse and / or child neglect. How can anybody mistreat a child. They are precious angels from heaven, definitely gifts from God      .

3.  Today I am thankful for    my friends and family who support me and love me through and through, for a roof over my house and food in my fridge, and for being stabily employed    .

4. My favorite room in my house is    probably my kitchen since I spend so much time in there, followed by my loft   .

5.  I can't stand    being late! Huge pet peeve  .

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would    probably go to Kohls, lol. Or go to the new Coach store that just opened up near my house... eeek .

7.  The last person I hung out with was    my daughter and her best friend  .

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall