fill in the blank friday


1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is    Casey Wiegands  .

2.   Something I am thankful for is   precious time. Every moment I get with the people I love is truly a gift from God. We are all on borrowed time, you never know when it's gonna be gone, so make the most of every-single-moment     .

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was    my son. He loves to make people laugh, and this week was no exception. From his jokes, to his unintentional silliness. He always makes me chuckle   .

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is    Macbook Pro or iPad   .

5.  I am excited about   going to Nascar on Sunday... I can't wait! It's gonna be so much fun .

6.  If I were a color I would be     pink. for sure, since I'm so girly and a pretty pretty princess. lol .

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by    cozy'd up with a warm drink, a good book or good movie  .

Link Up At Lauren's!

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall