|Join in with Lauren's questions HERE!|
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a fashion designer when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be travel channel host (hehe) .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my mama... i kid that she's june cleaver, but she really did her best to raise my sister and i in a loving and safe place. she is amazing. .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a roaring 20s flapper girl. my mom made my sister and my costumes (they were blue) and can you believe it... i STILL have the costumes (now passed down to my daughter and then my niece) !
5. My favorite childhood toy was barbies, duh (especially the sundae shoppe) .
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I brought a nail file to school (because i thought i was sooo cool, filing my nails, lol) and i got sent to the principal's office for having a 'weapon' at school (because you know, i'm hardcore. lol) !
7. I get daily inspiration from my surroundings, be it family, food, tv, smells, nature. whatev's .