fill in the blank friday


1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is      Lady Gaga and her 'costuming'. It was one thing growing up with Madonna who seemed to reinvent herself every few years, but this costuming (like wearing meat, really!) and Nikki Minaj trying to follow along. I'm all for being eccentric or different, not wanting to go with the crowd, but come on... arriving in an egg, (to me) stupid! I just don't get it  .

2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is    riding in limousines. I know for some it's totally uncool, but I still feel pretty cool sitting in a long car. lol     .

3.  When I've had a bad day I   try to get to bed early. Otherwise I try and fit chocolate in there somewhere. lol  .

4. I'd prefer    quiet time    to    houseful of guests     any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is    flying (in an airplane) .

6.  Something worth fighting for is     God and his infinite and wonderful Love   .

7.  When people think of me, I hope they think    I'm nice enough to talk to, strong enough help, and silly enough to laugh with .

Link up at Laurens

3 comments

Mrs. Biscuit said...

Jen you're so cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate after a hard day... The other day was definitely a chocolate + potato chips day for me... those are the REALLY bad ones! At least I felt better, haha!


Happy Friday Pretty Lady! <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

Gina said...

Jen, #7 is so well said, it could be a greeting card or something! lol

Anonymous said...

I kinda get that Lady Gaga is doing it because kids teased her in school and now she's kinda showing them that she can do whatever she wants but others should make their own style, not follow along......And flying makes me nervous too, even though i do it anyway!

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall