pumpkin : recipe one


Can you say, Yum! I made a batch of Chelle's Pumpkin Protein Muffins and can honestly say that they are delicious! I didn't change much from the original recipe, except that I substituted the dark chocolate chips for carob chips (because that's what I had on hand). And for the 'frosting' I made a double batch the other day and topped my kids french toast with it. Double Yum!
These are really great to grab on the go in the morning for some breakfast. (I always like to have something like this for those busy hectic mornings). And they are filled with protein and good-for-you oats and perfect-for-fall pumkin and pumpkin pie spice. Seriously, these are so good! You should definitely try them!

3 comments

Unknown said...

Ummm...yum!! My mom makes some pumpkin muffins with just a can of pumpkin and a spice cake mix, and they end up being something like one point each in Weight Watchers. These sound amazing though and I will totally check them out!

Chelle Stafford said...

Woohoo! Awesome!!! I'm so glad you like them!! :-D

Gina said...

Oh, these look yum-my!

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall