fill in the blank friday

1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)       mid morning kind of person. I'm not quite pleasant first thing in the morn, but once I've had my shower, a nice quiet drive into work, and a cup of coffee, then I'm a peach .

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are    Adele, Frank Sinatra/Michael Buble, NoDoubt/Paramore, and Calm Meditation  .

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are     can we do albums instead? They would be Adele "19", No Doubt "The Singles", and Maroon 5 "Songs About Jane"  .

4.  My favorite pattern is   large print floral .

5.  My favorite perfume is     L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani .

6.  Rules are      more like guidelines, and meant to be tested from time to time  .

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is       "Shut The Door" . 

PLAY!!! Over at Lauren's!!

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall