yes, i have been absent from le blog all week, but a swerr it's not my fault. it's the dumb-bunny computer i'm working with here. it decided not to work this week, and i had to wait like a patient little lady to get her up and running. finally, i am back on line, and i have a ton of work and a ton of blog reading to catch up on. eek! so, let me bust out this weeks 'Wee Bit Wednesday' and 'Fill In The Blank Friday' and them i'm out!
1. One of my happiest moments ever was giving birth to my daughter. It was an all day process, but one that I would relive over and over again. Same goes with my son's birth, but would have to give up the after birth (the part where I truly though I was going to die as they filled me with morphine) .
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are always beautiful and always make me cry (happy tears) .
3. This summer has had its ups and downs, but overall it's been really great .
4. My summer food of choice has been berries, fruit, and anything grilled .
5. My summer uniform has been shorts, tanks, and chanklas (flip flops) .
6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose Hawaii. duh .
7. My summer anthem is "California Girls" by Katy Perry .