wee bit wednesday : recap

from wbw v.5

{one} do you believe in ghosts? Um, kinda. 

{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener? Total talker. I think...

{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late? Sleep late... I am so NOT a morning person. 

{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose? Latin dance, for sure!

{five} what's your favorite drink? Alcoholic: Orange Blossom beer. Nonalcoholic: Vanilla Tea or Chai Latte

{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be? Removable hard drive (with my pics on them) my wedding book (downstairs) and the scrapbooks downstairs.

{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be? Pure Sushi

{eight} who inspires you the most? Yikes! This one is tough. I'd have to go with my mom. She has been through some seriously tough times but she keeps pressing on. She's so much stronger than she gives herself credit for, and I hope to be as strong as her!!

{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? Tosca Reno, Jamie Eason, and Adam Levine.

{ten} sneakers or sandals? Sandals... or as I call them, chanklas! hehe

3 comments

Gina said...

I must be getting to know you well because I answered the first 4 questions for you. I knew what you'd say!

Elizabeth said...

Love me some Adam Levine! :) Of course, I wouldn't mind just staring at him instead of asking questions! ; )

Love your blog...now following! :)

http://elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Mmm. Vanilla tea. I want to hear your 'kinda' saw a ghost story! I'm so afraid of them, but morbidly fascinated at the same time.

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall