catching up with wbw & filbf

i know, i know... tsk tsk... i have been mia but i have a list of excuses! hehe
1. kids are gone for three weeks. this gives me more ME time... which essentially translates into more hours at work. which brings me to...
2. i'm in the air conditioning business... in Arizona... it's summer. Does this add up yet? Needless to say, we are super busy, hence the longer hours i'm here in my office.
3. i've pretty much avoided blogging my 'feelings' as it's been an 'emotional' week for me and i really don't want to be all 'crybaby' and 'debbie downer' here.
4. my dog ate my homework. lol. just kidding. 

and now, onto the tasks at hand...
{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
I've been a flower girl once, a bridesmaid twice, and a maid of honor three times. For a grand total of 6 weddings. (I LOVE Weddings!)

{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Say my prayers. Seriously. I say the 'Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep' prayer, followed by praying for people and the day.

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
England! For a month! (Miss my Matthew!)

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Hmmm, I'm not so much an 'outdoorsy' girl. But I grew up fishing with my dad, and I like to hike mountain trails. 

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
When I was 8 I wanted to be a Fashion Designer. Me and two of my girlfriends had a 'company' and we would draw clothes and exchange them. lol. I even designed my dream Christmas gown (think the ending of White Christmas). Oh yes I did (right Mom!). lol
Then when I was about 13 my Dad told me that I should be a Financial Advisor because they got to spend other peoples money (now I'm wondering in there was a pun involved there. haha)
About high school time, I decided I wanted to become an elementary school teacher because I wanted to 'influence and teach the children of our future'. 
Needless to say, none of this happened. God had other plans for me. And I'm totally okay with that.

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
A gourmet kitchen, a formal living room with ornate fireplace, and a pool in a lush tropical backyard.

{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
Most likely chicken or fish with vegetables.

{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
ha! well, that depends on if i have plans. ususally, i'm watching a movie or reading in bed. i know... Big Saturday Night! Woot Woot!

{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
I think it's around $80-$100, but its the city bill, so that includes trash too.

{ten} what do you do to relax?
Yoga, Hot Bath, Glass of Red Wine, Read.


1.   This weekend I'm       doing laundry (in desperate need of some clean clothes and clean gym clothes) and probably cleaning the house. Hopefully I can get a little bit of journaling in  .

2.  My last vacation was    Las Vegas with my Mom this past January .

3.  My next vacation will be     a cruise to Mexico in November .

4.  My favorite way to relax is  a hot bath, a glass of red wine, and a good book with some classical (yes, I listen to classical) music low in the background !

5.  When vacationing one should always     leave the tv off and the cell phone on vibrate (for emergencies only) !

6.  When vacationing one should never      diet, or not apply sunscreen!

7.  The best part about a vacation is       being away from work and the stresses of daily life

I wish you all the best of relaxing weekends! Hopefully I'll have some journal pages to share with you some time this weekend! Loves you!


1 comment

Gina said...

This was fun! I always enjoy reading your answers to these questions. I am soooo with you on the fashion designer business. I was forever drawing clothes as a kid.

Have a nice weekend!

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall