i know, i know... tsk tsk... i have been mia but i have a list of excuses! hehe
1. kids are gone for three weeks. this gives me more ME time... which essentially translates into more hours at work. which brings me to...
2. i'm in the air conditioning business... in Arizona... it's summer. Does this add up yet? Needless to say, we are super busy, hence the longer hours i'm here in my office.
3. i've pretty much avoided blogging my 'feelings' as it's been an 'emotional' week for me and i really don't want to be all 'crybaby' and 'debbie downer' here.
4. my dog ate my homework. lol. just kidding.
and now, onto the tasks at hand...
1. This weekend I'm doing laundry (in desperate need of some clean clothes and clean gym clothes) and probably cleaning the house. Hopefully I can get a little bit of journaling in .
2. My last vacation was Las Vegas with my Mom this past January .
3. My next vacation will be a cruise to Mexico in November .
4. My favorite way to relax is a hot bath, a glass of red wine, and a good book with some classical (yes, I listen to classical) music low in the background !
5. When vacationing one should always leave the tv off and the cell phone on vibrate (for emergencies only) !
6. When vacationing one should never diet, or not apply sunscreen!
7. The best part about a vacation is being away from work and the stresses of daily life.
I wish you all the best of relaxing weekends! Hopefully I'll have some journal pages to share with you some time this weekend! Loves you!