wee bit wednesday

{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
lol, can't really say. i've only 'dated' my husband, lol.

{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
Princess Catherine. I have always wanted to know what it would be like to be treated like royalty.

{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
ALL cheese! But if I absolutely HAD to pick, if would have to Smoked Gouda followed by creamy luscious brie.

{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Absolutely! Her name was Mrs. Tisler.

{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
My mama. I love her.

{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
Yep, a few actually. I'm quite the performer. lol

{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
duh, Edward Cullen. hehe

{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
Sure

{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
nope, I'm a professional typer... I type all day long.

{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
Um, I'm sure it wasn't that long ago, but I can't seem to pinpoint the when or the where. Hmmm...

Link Up At Leigh Ashley's!

2 comments

Gina said...

Why does it not surprise me one bit that you would be a performer! LOL

Elizabeth said...

Love me some Edward! :)

Have a great night!

http://www.elizabeththomasblog.blogspot.com/

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall