fill in the blank friday...

1.   If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go      Sedona  and I would bring      a good book, some healthy snacks, and an overnight bag (you never know) .

2.  Something I often rant about is   cranky customers and customers who don't pay their bill. I mean really people... I send the hubs out late at night to get you cool air when it's deathly hot outside, and then you wanna bitch about the bill, and not pay! Who does that!.

3.  One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is    Fage 0% greek yogurt.

4.  My "life-saving" product is   Burt's Bees Lip Balm .

5.  A friend is someone who     knows you and STILL loves you .

6.  If I could write my own blank it would be      what is your favorite childhood movie   .

7.  My favorite kind of art is      photography . 

1 comment

Gina said...

Cranky customers are the worst. I was so stressed when I was in customer service, my hair kept falling out! Ugh!

Gotta agree with the Burt's Bees...love that tingle!

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall