1. The best prank I ever pulled was probably on my sister, when we were younger. back in my youthful days. lol .
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was my cousins magically appearing in my bedroom (again when I was much younger... like 6) .
3. A day without family is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are the people you love. Don't sweat the small stuff or hold grudges - it's just not worth it. Life's too short! (I like this answer, so I'm borrowing it from Lauren) .
5. I dream of my dad, and vacation with my family .
6. I dread being sick or in pain (specifically back and neck pain) .
7. A discovery I made this week was that I don't HAVE to have coffee in the morning to give me a boost... my multi vitamin gives me enough to get me through my day .
Link Up at Lauren's!