fill in the blank friday


1.   I am currently obsessed with       SparkPeople, The Eat Clean Diet Recharged, and Nike+.

2.  Today I am    sore    because,    I challenged myself to a lower body workout yesterday. I'm not as strong as I once was. lol  .

3.  The age I am is    30     and the age I feel is    37. ha! With everything I've been through the past several months I feel like I've aged quite a bit. But now that things are turning around and I'm finding peace and clarity, I'm starting to try and get back to feeling (and liking) 30   .

4.  My favorite place is     Disneyland! I could live there... seriously.

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is     spring cleaning. Every room in my house needs a good once-over .

6.  The last thing I purchased was       an eyebroy wax. lol. my first in over ten years  .

7.  The thing I love most about my home is       the hard work it took to get it. We work very hard to maintain a nice home for our kids to grow up and make memories in    .

Link Up At Lauren's!

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall