fill in the blank friday


1.   If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose   Oxygen Magazine   .

2.  If I were to run my own magazine it would be    yikes! I guess along the lines of martha stewartish stuff .

3.  I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription)       at the grocery store until my new subscription comes in  .

4.  I prefer my magazines (in print or online)    in print .

5.  The number of magazines I buy each month is     one... sometimes two .

6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...)      healthy lifestyle, or crafting .

7.  The magazines I read regularly are       Oxygen... and sometimes every once in a while Better Homes and Gardens or Family Fun (when my mom brings over her copies)    .

Link Up At Laurens!!

1 comment

Amber said...

I subscribe to too many magazines! But I would say my favorite is Real Simple and Lucky!

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall