WBW+FITBF

So... with my absence last week, I totally missed Wee Bit Wednesday and Fill In The Blank Friday!
((It's sort of a mini-goal of mine to do them all this year... we'll see how I fair out))
I suppose this is more for me than for you... unless you're stalkerazzi and want to know all the dull corners of me. lol. Here goes...
{one} name one thing you worry about running out of.
tampons. tmi? well, they asked, i answered. sosorry!

{two} what is your favorite pizza topping?
pineapple

{three} what is your favorite harrison ford movie?
Working Girl. he's 80s hot in that flick!

{four} apple juice or orange juice?
orange juice

{five} what’s your favorite thing to do on a sunday afternoon?
watch football and drink a cold beer or two and munch on some wings (no, i'm not a dude, i just sometimes act like one. lol) in the off season, watch Nascar or PBR Bull Riding or go swimming at Moms.

{six} what is the wallpaper on your cellphone of?
a picture of my Mom and Dad on the pier in San Clemente just days before he passed away.

{seven} do you have a favorite tv commercial?
the Target Lady during Christmas this past year is one of my all time favorite commercials!

{eight} what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
fried alligator at Pappadeaux

{nine} what is one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
the Hollywood Exxtreme Cleavage Bra from Fredericks is my staple

{ten} if you were a character from “lost”, who would you be?
i have no clue. i never watched "lost"... probably had something to do with the very first commercial, you know, where the PLANE CRASHES! Ugh! No thanks!

Link Up At Leigh-Ashley's!







1.   My favorite quote is       "I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next.” ~Gilda Radner .

2.  A bad habit I have is    cursing.... like a sailor. lol. Sorry Mom... I try, but I just can't help it  .

3.  The first time I felt like a "grown up" was      when my dad passed away. As much as I still felt/feel like a child, it was then that I had to pull up the big girl panties and deal with what was in front of me  .

4.  Weekends are    usually busy. Our weekends book up quick between kids and birthdays and holidays and social event and company and hunting schedules and work dinners and all the other things that occur. On the rare weekends that I get to just stay home and do nothing (except laundry and clean) I try to enjoy as many movies and laying in my cozy comfy bed and taking baths (but no showers) and a few glasses of wine or a really good beer .

5.  When I was a child I wished my name was     Sophie or Claudia. They sounded so sophisticated and rich, lol .

6.  I wish        on stars, and when I was about 6 or 7 years old I actually got my wish. On a family road trip, I wished for a star of my very own. The next day we were at a carnival and a man running the opposite direction (after a girl) that we were walking handed me a blue stuffed star (that he probably won). At that moment, I believed in all things like fate and God and Santa Claus. hehe   .

7.  A secret I have is       a secret for a reason! lol. Um, I'm still sorta-secretly afraid of the dark. Yes, laugh all you want but I swear every night I have to (quite literally) run upstairs before the hubs turns out all the lights downstairs. I do not like being in the dark. It's scary   .

Link Up At Lauren's!

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall