((It's sort of a mini-goal of mine to do them all this year... we'll see how I fair out))
I suppose this is more for me than for you... unless you're stalkerazzi and want to know all the dull corners of me. lol. Here goes...
1. My favorite quote is .
2. A bad habit I have is cursing.... like a sailor. lol. Sorry Mom... I try, but I just can't help it .
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was when my dad passed away. As much as I still felt/feel like a child, it was then that I had to pull up the big girl panties and deal with what was in front of me .
4. Weekends are usually busy. Our weekends book up quick between kids and birthdays and holidays and social event and company and hunting schedules and work dinners and all the other things that occur. On the rare weekends that I get to just stay home and do nothing (except laundry and clean) I try to enjoy as many movies and laying in my cozy comfy bed and taking baths (but no showers) and a few glasses of wine or a really good beer .
5. When I was a child I wished my name was Sophie or Claudia. They sounded so sophisticated and rich, lol .
6. I wish on stars, and when I was about 6 or 7 years old I actually got my wish. On a family road trip, I wished for a star of my very own. The next day we were at a carnival and a man running the opposite direction (after a girl) that we were walking handed me a blue stuffed star (that he probably won). At that moment, I believed in all things like fate and God and Santa Claus. hehe .
7. A secret I have is a secret for a reason! lol. Um, I'm still sorta-secretly afraid of the dark. Yes, laugh all you want but I swear every night I have to (quite literally) run upstairs before the hubs turns out all the lights downstairs. I do not like being in the dark. It's scary .
Link Up At Lauren's!