SEPTEMBER 1

Tumblr_l7x152vmqk1qd8x67o1_500_large


I am overly excited about it finally being September. August was filled with excitement over my birthday, and every month previous had been leading up to that date. 


Now. I feel like I can breathe. No lingering 'doom day'. No more anticipation, or expectations. Just, breathing.

September brings hope that Fall is near (do you say Fall, or Autumn) and that this heat will soon (God willing) be over! This summer really stuck it to me and I can't wait to finally enjoy a nice warm cup of Pumpkin Spice Latte on a cool and crisp morning. 

I know alot of my bloggy friends make to-do lists on the first day of the month, and I love me a good to-do list. So, I thought I'd give it a go... you know, with the new season (of life, and of weather. lol)

*Buy Courtney's Birthday Gift
*Plan Birthday for Sissy
*Girl Scout Meeting 9.2.10
*Register Me & Sissy for GS
*Get Paul's hunt schedule & location
*Get Mom & Dads travel schedule
*Get Lisa's work schedule
*Keep up on ALL (4) kids homework daily!
*Take at least one day off from work for a personal day
*Make list of questions for dr appt
*Mail thank you cards
*Cardio and/or Class every day
*Girls night with Jess 9.18.10
*Take Sissy to see Eclipse
*See Eat Pray Love
*Keep up with the new 30 Days
*Create something (anything) crafty
*Try a new recipe

Whew, that was longer than I expected. And I am sure there are many things I am forgetting. But no worries, I got this! lol

So, lets see here... I mentioned the new 30 Days... let's get it started! Wanna play? Lemme know, I'd LOVE to see your answers! hehe

DAY ONE : A RECENT PICTURE OF YOU AND 15 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT YOU

Well, this didn't start off exactly easy-peasy. lol. Okay. Here goes...
1. i love sprinkles cupcakes (especially the red velvet)
2. i pretty much make my own hours at work, and i really love that
3. Sedona is my happy place. I 'found myself' there a few years back, and have never looked back.
4. i miss SoCal but would never live there again. maybe if i had enough $ to buy a vaca home at the beach. lol
5. i have more than one best friend. and i don't think there is anything wrong with that. they are all my besties in different ways.
6. i was sexually abused when i was little. and that is all i will say about that.
7. i can not keep plants alive in my house. i kill them all, except one... bamboo. lol
8. i am not a 'pets person' but i absolutely love my dog.
9. shoe shopping is my favorite kind of shopping.
10. i would love to be a party planner like Amy Atlas.
11. when i was little i used to talk to my stuffed animal dog, sugar, about all my problems. i still sometimes talk to things when i have problems.
12. i have a bad habit of road rage (cursing, cutting off, brake-checking,etc.) i'm not proud. i'm working on it.
13. my two big toenails are acrylic. lol. weird, i know. but they look good! hehe
14. i get tired of decor rather quickly. like when i redid my family room, i liked it for about 6 months. then i was already ready to change it.
15. i really enjoy organizing pantrys and refrigerators. lol

That was kinds hard. hmm. Now you try!! 

Have a super fantastic first day or September! Yay!

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall