i used to LOVE Thursdays...

Tumblr_ky3r160tly1qzbh0vo1_400_large
credit
I started writing again. Not on actual paper, but I started a (secret) blog. And it helps, I think.
I am a firm believer that getting things out (especially in writing) is healthy. That is where I am trying to be. The only problem with writing on the computer is that I am in the habit of burning my pages after time has healed the words. Hmmm, can't really burn my computer (I think the boss would be angry. lol)

Tumblr_l5sikwnvrc1qzjpeko1_500_large
credit
On a brighter note...
Got back into the gym this week. My shoulders are blazing sore today from Zumba last night. Switched up our training session (I love it when my trainer does that) so low weight high reps. I've only gone one month left of training, so I gotta 'get' it! lol. Tonight I am totally stepping out of my box and taking a Mat Pilates class with some friends from Zumba class. The good news is that I actually already know the teacher, so that makes it a little more comforting. I don't really know what to expect, but I know that whatever it is I've promised myself to give it 110%.

Oqaaallgsj2uqdadjjh44nlyap8bz16l9xojigxpsmwz8s2pzwio0egq9dyrgptmbgjpv8bnxp36bi4lzyvgfpve7smam1t1unkicx4xoy3ydochb9vfbhcnkpku_large
credit
I've been reading alot lately as well. (I've had some time on my hands, it seems. NEED to keep busy! lol) The daily reads are quotes, of course. Anyone who knows me knows that I have a semi-secret addiction to reading quotes. I collect them like bees collect pollen, hoping to have that sweet honey make sense in this world. lol. Aside from that, I've been reading The Time Traveler's Wife (again), and getting ready to (finally) start Eat Pray Love. Timing on this is perfect, I think. I actually got this book last year for my birthday. It sat next to my bed forever, because I wanted to be able to give it all my time and attention. From what I know, its a life-changing book. I am excited and reluctant to read it. Right now in my life I feel like BIG decisions are about to be made. Funny how life comes together that way. Hmmm.

Pray____by_mehmeturgut_large
credit 
Lastly.... I'm asking (once again) for prayers. My dad was diagnosed with double walking pneumonia. Which would be half okay if he was a normal, healthy 60+ year old man. But he isn't. They won't let him go through chemotherapy. Without that, bad things could happen. Bad things could happen just with his immune system being so low and him being so sick. I just ask that you pray for strength and healing in my father. I'm doing the best I can to keep my smile on. But tears weight a ton when you feel so much pain in your heart, it's difficult to hold them in (no matter how much I can lift at the gym, lol.)

Thank You BlogLand!
I love you all to pieces.
Yes, you ALL!

4 comments

Anonymous said...

I am praying for your dad. i hope he will be alright

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

I will be praying for your dad. Keep your head up!

Gina said...

I most definitely will be praying for your dad. Nothing but good thoughts here.

Tiffany said...

Thinking of you both!! I know how hard it is to be going through this with our parents! Sending you a big hug!! Soooooo glad you are writing!!

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall