fill in the blank friday

Saw this over at Jenna's blog. 
You can link up at Lauren's blog.

1.  The last thing I do before going to sleep is       say my prayers     .

2.  When I can't sleep I      watch Food Network  .

3.  The first thing I do when I wake up is      get in the shower   .

4.  When I'm tired I       keep on keepin on   .

5.  My dream bedroom would be     magical and intimate  . 

6.  If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be      in Kauai   .

7.  The longest sleep I've ever had was      on a road trip from home (AZ) to Texas, 16 hours      .

8.  I sleep on my     back or right side, but I have to fall asleep on my stomach. Weird, I know  .

9.  When I sleep, I like to wear        nothing. Or tank and boyshorts  .

10.  My bedtime is usually      10pm, but lately more like 9-930pm    .

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall