labels

Lame And Boring Every Little Second...
oh, that's NOT what LABELS stands for... but that is sure what it feels like.
I am in the process of printing and labeling 3000 postcards to send out to my customer list (to remind them that now is the time to have their a/c units serviced before summer). 
It is long and tedious and I must get them done today and in the mail tomorrow. 
Fun for me. I know.
But I thought to share some cute labels that I found (I needed some sort of inspiration to fill my head while mindlessly going about sticking labels to postcards for hours upon hours).
Which one is your favorite??
The Cautious Woodsman - Set of 8 Illustrated Paper Tags

Printable Cupcake Labels/Cards for journaling, scrapbooking, gift giving, mailing

Print your own Scrapbook Journal Cards. Great for tags. mailing labels, notes.

BUTTERFLY STICKER SET, set of 6 yellow labels for gifts and addresses

Alice In Wonderland Bookplates

1 Damask SVG, AI, EPS, CDR vector files and FREE JPG High Resolution file

8 Hand Stamped and Heat Embossed Shipping Labels - Butterflies

Royally Yours Address Labels Set of 24

Vintage frame journal cards set of  5

Snails Blank Sticky Labels, Set of 12

Pointing Finger Address Labels  Set of 24

5 comments

Heather said...

cupcakes... mmmm

Tiffany said...

They are all so cute, but the first set is grabbing me~ they are just fun and different! :)

Roots and Feathers said...

i love the first one all the way! want them!

Gina said...

Oh, they're all so neat! Love the cupcakes (of course) & the book label with the bunny is vintage-y & so cute.

Anonymous said...

I love those brown mustache labels. And the snails. And boygirlparty is always fun ;)

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall