Happy Sunday!

So, I know SuperBowl is really the best time for
*favorite commercials but I happen to be one of those girlie girls who loves to spend my Sunday on the couch in my Larry Fitzgerald jersey watching the AZ Cardinals and all the other football games and chatting out front with the neighbors about the 'neighborly football pool'...
but i also really love some of the commercials on tv right now in between games.
Like these ones from Southwest Airlines (which is actually suuuuper funny to me because my good friend Brad works on the tarmac in Denver, CO... he gets to *fly to work everyday. ha!)


This one makes me Smile…

This one made me LAUGH OUT LOUD.. SO Loud!!
I gotta go take some more pics for photo class before the evening games start...
Enjoy your happy Sunday!
xoxo

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall