...wild things...

I can't hardly *wait to see this movie!
So many blogger friends have some lovely eye candy... like HERE... and HERE... and HERE!
My adorable friend Miss Ashley had a blog party, and I guest-blogged.
It's been a longer-than-usual weekend... one of my very best friend's father is in the hospital (ICU) and I have been diligently praying for him and his family, and will continue to pray.
My sister said I inspired her to start a blog... she's at Cheaper Than Therapy. Stop by and say hello.
Been working on the last two pages of my art journal... will post the rest of that book (fingers crossed) later today.
Drinking some yummy spiced chai latte this morning, checking in on PostSecret and Elsie's Sunday 10 (Pink Edition).
My picks for the neighborhood football pool:
DETROIT over Green Bay
NEW ORLEANS over New York Giants
PITTSBURGH over Cleavland
TAMPA BAY over Carolina
HOUSTON over Cincinatti
KANSAS CITY over Washington
JACKSONVILLE over St. Louis
BALTIMORE over Minnesota
(don't know what I was thinkin' with that... I think I went against the spread)
ARIZONA over Seattle
(duh)
PHILADELPHIA over Oakland
TENNESSEE over New England
NEW YORK JETS over Buffalo
CHICAGO over Atlanta
SAN DIEGO over Denver
(sorry Michelle and Colorado people. I like LaDainian Tomlinson, plus San Diego is closest to home for me. hehe)
Have a super wonderful Sunday! xoxo

2 comments

Jamie said...

Look at you and your cute blog redo!!! Looks great!!!

Ashley Morris said...

Omgsh...I want to see this SOOO bad!!! Hopefully this week R & I will finally get to see it :)

I hope he is getting better...and I will pray for him and his family as well. Keep us updated!

Hope things have been okay for you - I haven't heard from you in a while! :)

xo

Ps - love the new header! :D

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall