weekend creativity

i had such a wonderful weekend! friday night we went to the Arizona Cardinals preseason game against Green Bay with our friends the Deukers. Even though we lost, we had soo much fun and great seats (hopefully pics to come later). Afterwards we went to the The Shout House and O-M-to-tha-G we had a ton of fun! Can't wait to go there again!!


Saturday was the baby shower for my neighbor Kim... Saturday night I spent the evening with my other neighbor Michelle making homemade invitations to our Halloween party :)



Sunday after church the whole family pitched in to clean the entire house ('bout time) and afterwards I got to get two more pages done in my art journal...

and a little bird house painting! hehe


How was YOUR weekend??


1 comment

Gina said...

Help cleaning the house? That's awesome!

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall