wee bit wednesday

{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
i prefer crushed, but usually get cubed.

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
don't know if this is traffic, but people smoking in their car, with the window barely cracked, and kids in the car. man, that gets under my skin!

{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
i would say my loft / craft room... but right now it looks like its been turned upside down and turned into the junk drawer, collecting anything and everything. oh wait, i guess that pretty much explains my personality these past four months. lol. 

{four} do you save old birthday cards?
i didnt, until my dad told me that he and my mom have kept every single card i've ever given them (i believe in their bedside tables). now i keep every card. and good thing too, because the last card my dad (and mom) gave to me was for my 30th birthday. Daddy wrote "I love being your dad and I am very proud of you. {heart} Dad". I remember looking at him and crying when I read that, and telling him that he made my day. He was over my left shoulder. I'm thankful for that memory. I have the card next to my bed.

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
i know it's been a while. i think nearly two years ago. but funny enough, i've been thinking about having one soon. i love picnics. i love the time together. and the preparation of it. 

{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
i used to. now, not so much. it's really all the same.

{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
90% of the time I'm barefoot. when I'm cold, I'll wear my slippers.

{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
texas hold 'em, followed by video poker and roulette.

{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
embarrassing, but yes. 

{ten} what is your favorite musical?
Carousel by Rogers and Hammerstein 

Link Up at Leigh Ashley's!

No comments

© something Big is coming...
Maira Gall